-
December 19th, 2004, 12:24 AM
#1
Inactive Member
the rest of the figure is ugh as well. They didn't do this with the Storm figure. Why here?
-
December 19th, 2004, 12:29 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
LMAO, that is just plain horrible!
-
December 19th, 2004, 12:31 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Everyone has complained about this figure and the neck. Singularly one of the worst mistakes Toy Biz has ever made. Im gonna place a scarf on her. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]
-
December 19th, 2004, 12:38 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Chicken head action? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
-
December 19th, 2004, 12:41 AM
#5
Inactive Member
The Phoenix figure has the same joint. The neck is painted black making it not as visible. It still un ugly joint. Why not just use a ball joint? You get them same amount of movement.
-
December 19th, 2004, 01:42 AM
#6
Inactive Member
The one thing Toy Biz still doesn't have a handle on IMO. They don't know how to give a figure a good amount of articulation without making it look horrible.
-
December 19th, 2004, 01:49 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Ugh... glad I'm not interested in that figure.
Or ML in general, for that matter.
-
December 19th, 2004, 03:24 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Hopefully they'll start rehashing the much better Storm body in the future rather than this POS.
-
December 19th, 2004, 03:26 AM
#9
Inactive Member
-
December 19th, 2004, 03:38 AM
#10
Inactive Member
When I get my set from Sandy, I'll probably end up supergluing the articulation in place, then putty over it, sand, and paint. It'll make a world of difference, I'm sure.
Won't be the first time I've had to fix a Toy Biz figure... repainted 4" Train Battle Spidey, and just got done making a new wrist peg for Scorpion. Not even 10 minutes out-of-package, and I break the fuckin' thing.
Impatient as a damn toddler.
Prior to reading Bendis's arc with the Black Widow, I wouldn't have given a shit, but now I actually want the figure.
Curse you, Bendis! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks